Grinding belts GB 11 AJ
|Grit Range:||60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 240, 280, 320, 400|
Many standard dimensions are available from stock.
Thanks to the extensive raw material stock, GeBrax can produce narrow, short and long belts in special dimensions within a few days.
- To be used in dry grinding
- Ideal for low-alloy steel, stainless steel, brass, copper and non-ferrous metals
- Flexible structure is optimal for surgical instruments, cutlery and relevant industries
- Grinding of heavily contoured parts, such as turbine blades, robot grinding cells for fittings and door handles
- High-performance profile grinding of hard wood and furniture edges
- Cool finish thanks to the top-size coating
- Very flexible backing adapts perfectly to the workpiece contour
- Versatile use on stainless steel, steel, titanium, brass and wood
- Wide grain range
- Easy to tear off by hand
- Neutral backing